Location: Egypt (Remote is possible)
- Implement efficient and responsive UI from wireframes and designs.
- Write modular, readable, and robust application logic.
- Write unit tests for application logic.
- Write automated UI test for acceptance tests.
- Profile and optimize code for high performance on multiple hardware and screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android API levels and building applications for multiple Android versions and screen sizes.
- Familiarity with HTTP and Restful APIs.
- Experience with offline storage, unreliable network conditions, and robust error handling.
- Experience with Android permissions and graceful handling of user consent.
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Proficiency in Kotlin.