About the opportunity
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passion is Software Engineering and the ones ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day in Cassbana!
As an Engineering Manager you will be a part of a value-stream aligned group developing a Financial System responsible for managing Cassbana internal ledger.
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Leading the team of software engineers
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in ever changing environment
- Grow and mentor your team
- Own delivery, processes and practices
- Write high quality, performant and reliable code.
- Design and build highly scalable and robust systems.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Engineering management, ability to work with cross functional teams including mobile, backend and WebFrontend.
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Engineering solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Engineering management practices & processes including Project Management, Leadership, Couching, System design and Architecture.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that